Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Quote Form
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract
between you and the insurance group. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance group
agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost
wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you
to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance group should notify you by mail
when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix
or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much
more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have
at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs.
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want
to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance group's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens
after you file a claim.)